Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Feed not showing up properly in FireFox

Old Jun 25, 2010, 03:38 PM
angievinez

5 posts · Jun 2010
I'm trying to get the proper feed address so that I can update my feedburner details. When I view the feed in Internet Explorer, it shows up just fine. However, when I try to view it in Firefox, I get this error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Here's the feed address that I'm using: http://www.rundpinne.com/feed

If I change my feedburner account to that link, are my email subscribers going to get a funky email every night, or will they get the actual posts?