Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Background image not working... running on local host

Old Jun 19, 2010, 09:17 PM
robpaterson23

9 posts · Jun 2010
Hi everyone,

I can't get the background image to display. I know this has been covered in the forums before but I've tried and tried and it's not working.

I'm only running it on my computer at the moment so the site url is...

http://localhost/wordpress/

The file is located in...

http://localhost/wordpress/wp-conten...es/tastebg.gif

and it displays in the browser ok.

In the Atahualpa theme options I have...

background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/images/tastebg.gif);

Have I done anything wrong here?

Thanks,

Rob.
Old Jun 19, 2010, 09:41 PM
robpaterson23

9 posts · Jun 2010
I worked it out everyone! Following the background image line I was also setting the background color to grey (background: #ddd a little further down.