Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Bug with repositining the search box in Opera 12 for Mac

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 12, 2013, 04:50 PM
profun

2 posts · Jan 2013
[SOLVED] Bug with repositining the search box in Opera 12 for Mac

Hi,
I‘ve changed the position of the search box for the site http://lumeaparalela.ro/ and when I'm using Opera 12 for Mac I canot type anything into the search box. However, it seems to work OK with all other browsers (though I didn't tried Opera for Windows).

position: relative;
border: #cccccc;
border-bottom: 0;
width: 326px;
margin: 0px 0px -38px 0;

thanks,
dan