Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Vertical Alignment of text in Widget Title with Image Inserted

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 23, 2011, 09:15 AM
swimflyfast2

150 posts · Aug 2010
Horse Country in Virginia
Vertical Alignment of text in Widget Title with Image Inserted

I want my text to align vertically and horizontally so it is in the absolute center.

I have tried align: text-middle; no go vertically
I have tried text-align: middle; no go vertically

text-align: center; does work to center text horizontally.

HTML Code:
#text-2 .widget-title h3 {
display:hidden;
background: url('http://www.online.rssupplyllc.com/images/widget-title-orange-left.jpg');
height:44px;
text-align: center;
text-align: middle;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
}
Testing Website Location