Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Need Help!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 14, 2010, 11:52 AM
greenterp

16 posts · Apr 2010
Need Help!

Hi everyone! Just joined and this seems like an awesome forum! I'm truly a novice who is just flying by the seat of his pants. I read the stickies and have google searched trying to figure out how to do what I'm trying to do and simply can't figure it out. At this point I'm just frustraed. So.....I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.6 and I'm running the most recent WordPress 2.9. Basically, I just want to change what I guess would be called the background? so that its gray and fading from dark to light. Basically I want it to look like this. I want those grey horizontal columns on the side of the page. Here is what my site currently looks like. As you can see, its just plain white all the way out to the edge of the screen. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.