Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

patchs and problems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 1, 2011, 11:30 PM
ped832

21 posts · Feb 2011
Idaho, USA
Unhappy patchs and problems

Was having trouble with Advanced Text Widget working (among others) in 3.6.7 and read about the patch to the function.php. I downloaded and installed and lost my website completely! That wasn't a patch, it was a hand grenade. Had to reinstall 3.6.7. function.php to get things back. The old file is much larger than the patch file. What is wrong with this scenario? Must all patchs be installed for one to work? Sounds pretty scary to me. Any advice is appreciated.