Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Can links in footer open in a new window?

Old Dec 10, 2009, 10:00 AM
junebob

3 posts · Dec 2009
Can links in footer open in a new window?

Again, I'm not sure where to post this, as it doesn't seem to fit in to any of the categories.

Anyway, when I click the links in the footer (wordpress, Atahualpa Theme, etc.) they open in the same window. Can I change it so they open in a new window? i.e. _blank?

Thanks,
Rob