Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Possible to push everything down below the header to add a widget?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 27, 2010, 03:49 PM
taylorefl

49 posts · Dec 2009
Tampa, Florida
[SOLVED] Possible to push everything down below the header to add a widget?

Using WP 2.9.1 and Ata 3.4.5. My horizontal Menubar widget is moving to a second link in the center column in smaller resolutions. Is there any way to move it between the header and above the sidebars and center columns? Like this:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MENUBARMENUBARMENUBARMENUBAR
SIDEBAR CENTER COLUMN SIDEBAR