Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Need blog created using an existing theme - willing to pay...

Old Oct 1, 2010, 05:17 AM
mr55

4 posts · Oct 2010
Hi,

I have an existing wordpress site. It is a customized site and the chap is no longer available.
I'm after someone to create a blog on the same host site but in a new folder, so in effect it will be separate to the main site.

I need the same template that's used on the main site, which includes the header, top menu, footer and main menu. Thing is the main menu has not been created as a widget (?) - its a separate file. I'm not sure that that's a problem or not.

If you're interested in having a look to quote me on this job or have any questions, please contact me or leave your details and I'll contact you.

Thanks
Old Oct 5, 2010, 06:18 AM
AussiAnni

24 posts · Sep 2010
Adelaide, Australia
I have sent a PM