Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Stretch the menu items to the full width of the page

Old Mar 19, 2011, 07:17 AM
freelancekonsulenten

45 posts · Oct 2009
Denmark
I want to have my menu items centered to the hole page, so the first menu item will follow the left margin and the last menu item will follow the right margin.

You can see the page here: www.outreach.dk

I am using Wp 3.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.3

Thank you.
Old Mar 20, 2011, 04:15 PM
freelancekonsulenten

45 posts · Oct 2009
Denmark
Thank you.
That helped we some of the way. But now I am having problems with the hovering of the menu items.

The right url is www.outreach09.dk (sorry!!!)

Hope you can fix this too :-)
Old Mar 21, 2011, 08:53 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I would prefer something like the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
#rmenu2 a {
    padding: 5px 25px !important;
}
#rmenu2 {
    width: 970px;
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-left: auto;
}
This means if you change the wording in a tab you will have to change the CSS but each menu item is only as long as it has to be.

If you use the original idea you will have to add padding and/or margins to help the display.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 02:41 PM
freelancekonsulenten

45 posts · Oct 2009
Denmark
Thank you so much!!
It works perfectly :-)