Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Vote the Post Plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 18, 2009, 06:54 PM
janey73

15 posts · Jun 2009
Vote the Post Plugin

I just posted this under my other userid, which wasn't connected to Paypal. So I created a new userid and was able to make a donation.

I'm using Theme Atahualpa 333 (really wonderful! Thank you.) and have installed the Vote the Post plugin.

It works beautifully on single post pages, showing the rating stars and a message.
http://innovation.marin.org/blog/c/?p=83

However, on the multiple posting pages, it loses the stars and the text, skips a line, and then places the question mark at the beginning of the post.

http://innovation.marin.org/blog/c/?cat=4

I tested it on a different theme and it worked fine, but I'd like to use it in Atahualpa 333. Any suggestions?

Many thanks.