Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Has anyone got the Bug Library plugin to work with this theme?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 2, 2012, 12:24 AM
IZZO

2 posts · Nov 2012
Has anyone got the Bug Library plugin to work with this theme?

I love this theme but I am having an issue with Bug Library plugin not working correctly. After adding the Bug Library to a page and trying to click "Report new issue" the popup screen comes up like it's supposed to but none of the fields in it are responsive. I have tested this plugin with the default theme for WordPress and it works fine so somehow it seems to be conflicting with this theme. Any ideas?

Last edited by IZZO; Dec 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM.