Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] 3.6.7 - Atahualpa Page Options gone?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13, 2011, 01:41 PM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
[SOLVED] 3.6.7 - Atahualpa Page Options gone?

In the dashboard where you edit your posts or pages, there used to be the "Atahualpa Page Options" and you could "Check to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages".

Any suggestions as to where it had gone since upgrade?