Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Help setting up page template for Jigo Shop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 14, 2013, 04:47 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Help setting up page template for Jigo Shop

Hi all!
I am trying to get the Jigo Shop plugin working with atahualpa (currently testing with ata 3.5.1).
It mostly works, but it is displaying my sidebar underneath posts created by the plugin.

I found the following instructions on getting Jigo shop to work with themes:
http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/customi...t-for-jigoshop (most helpful)
http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/customi...-with-jigoshop (more technical?)

Basically it looks like I have to hook in atahualpas content wrappers to 2 of the plugin functions so that the plugin can use the correct code before and after the_post.

However this is a tiny bit over my head as the atahualpa wrappers don't really look like the linked to examples - there are no divs in index.php and I am not sure how much to hook in to the 2 functions. My stabs in the dark so far are just returning various PHP errors.

Could anyone suggest what the following 2 functions should contain, where XXX is what should appear before and after the_post respectively?
Code:
function mytheme_open_jigoshop_content_wrappers()
{
    echo 'XXX';
}

function mytheme_close_jigoshop_content_wrappers()
{
    echo 'XXX';
}
I could only see this raised here once before but no solution found.
Many thanks for any suggestions!