Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Facebook and "Print Friendly and PDF" plugins arenot working properly anymor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 26, 2013, 03:13 PM
mariusma

5 posts · Aug 2013
[SOLVED] Facebook and "Print Friendly and PDF" plugins arenot working properly anymor

Thank you very much for this theme - I have chosen it as it supports multilanguage and width can be customised, too. Everything was working more or less smothly but recently I have faced troubles which I can't solve and it seems they are not being fixed by any updates...

So I have been using Shareaholic to inform about posts in Facebook and other social media - one day I have noticed that all I get when I click on "share" is a link - no photo, no title, no text excerpt. I have installed and tried "Share Buttons by AddToAny" and have got the same result.

The same thing is happening with another plugin - "Print Friendly and PDF" - now I have deactivated it as it is not generating working links anymore.

Can anyone explain please, what has happened and how this can be fixed?

Thank you very much in advance! And sorry for my bad English...

P.S. website address just in case: http://www.troleibusas.lt