Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Events Manager & Atahualpa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:53 AM
Rode Rups

14 posts · Oct 2012
the Netherlands
Unhappy [SOLVED] Events Manager & Atahualpa

Hi All,

Maybe this thread is a copy. I cannot see what I just posted so I will try again. Please feel free to remove if it is double.

I am a huge fan of Atahualpa. So far I have build about ten websites with it and some more to come. It is versatile and flexibel

For an existing client I need to incorporate the Plugin " Events Manager" because of the fact that LinkedIn is removing the Events functionality. This is in six days time so I am in a hurry.

I cannot get it working correctly. The problem seems to be the datepicker functionality. I already tried to disable all the other plugins, update all the versions, use a different template, but even then it will not work.

I know it should be possible with Atahualpa because I have seen this thread: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=17020

I cannot find it, is there somebody that please can help me show what I am forgetting??

With Regards,
Krishna Kurvers
Rode Rups

—————
" Imagination is more important then Knowledge"
—————

Last edited by Rode Rups; Nov 20, 2012 at 08:37 AM.