Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Styling Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 18, 2013, 07:04 PM
Eq4bits

1 posts · Jul 2013
Styling Calendar

Atahualpa 3.7.12
Wordpress 3.5.2

I've run searches here trying to find the answer but the only relevent threads I found were from 2009 (several wp and theme versions ago). I've just installed newest Atahualpa but cannot find where to change the colors of the built-in calendar widget. Heck, I can't even find the appropriate css file(s) to do it that way.

How the heck do i Make the grey background for days of week dark green (seen on left edge and title fonts) the grid dark green, dates in squares dark green?