Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to put a excerpt post inside a widget in the header?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 30, 2010, 08:28 AM
Antoine

6 posts · Oct 2010
Switzerland
How to put a excerpt post inside a widget in the header?

Hello,

I could easily put an widget in the header but now I want to put the excerpt post inside this widget.

It would be a little bit like the headlines, the big news appearing bigger in there.

Or maybe is there a better was to make posts appear in other location than the main column?

Thanks for your help and time!

Antoine

Last edited by Antoine; Oct 30, 2010 at 08:31 AM.