Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Is It Possible To Remove all the space at the top of the center column?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 7, 2010, 03:55 PM
scombridae1969

17 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Is It Possible To Remove all the space at the top of the center column?

Hello Everyone...
Newbie at both WP, Atahualpa and, honestly, dealing hands on with HTML/CSS. I used to build visually using DW or the like. That said, I think it would be hard to go back now.

This question might have been answered in other threads:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ace+top+column
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ce+blank+title

Due to my relative unfamiliarity with code, I am not sure if the solutions apply to my problem and/or exactly how to apply the solutions if they are the right fix for me.

I inserted a an image into one of my pages (html in the body). It is the first line in the body of my page and I have no padding or margins indicated. But there is a space between the top of that image and the top of the center column. I want to remove all visual space from the top of the center column so that when I insert an image as the first item in my body, it will be flush with the bottom of my menu (actually, I have a 1px vertical bar right above center column/sidebars). I have done my best to remove padding/margin settings for the header, menu, horizontal bars, center column, post/page stuff from both ATO (and within that the ADD HTML/CSS INSERTS for anything that seemed relevant to me) and either I am missing something or maybe I need to do something additional with the insert html/css access? Here is the page:

http://www.trivalleymedicalgroup.com/

Below is a screen shot where I have also removed all padding from the top of the sidebars/widgets (image of blood pressure being taken is a placeholder comp). They seem to be able to sit flush up top with any apparent problems. It is just with the center column that I cannot figure things out. If there is an obvious solution, please pardon my relative ignorance.

WP: 3.0.1
AT: 3.5.3

Peace!
Mike

Last edited by scombridae1969; Aug 8, 2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: clarification