Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Images in IE not displaying right

Old Oct 18, 2009, 08:11 PM
assisted movement

3 posts · Oct 2009
Gold Coast, Australia
Hi there

I'm also having a problem with IE and images. Firefox displays perfectly. Problem is
http://assistedmovement.com.au/membership-prices/

I have 2 images that i would like to display side by side in a table format, preferably spread out (say width of the table is 100%, so there is plenty of white space between the images).

Not sure why this is happening? I just deleted my old page and re-pasted information in via Word paste tool - still happens.

Please let me know your thoughts

Cheers
AM
Old Oct 18, 2009, 08:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the link takes you to a secure login
Old Oct 19, 2009, 09:18 PM
assisted movement

3 posts · Oct 2009
Gold Coast, Australia
Hi, have removed the secure password on my site temporarily (its not finished yet!)

Thanks in advance for taking a look!
Old Oct 20, 2009, 07:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
IE doesn't like images as PNG's - change the images to jpg's and try again
Old Oct 20, 2009, 09:30 PM
assisted movement

3 posts · Oct 2009
Gold Coast, Australia
Hi juggledad

I replaced the images with .jpg's, now they have disappeared completely. It is very bizarre.

http://assistedmovement.com.au/membership-prices/

It only seems to be this page for some reason!

Thanks again for your help
AM
Old Oct 21, 2009, 04:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
you are still refering to the png in the post
http://assistedmovement.com.au/wp-co...p_fee_page.png
Old Oct 21, 2009, 08:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
get rid og the spaces in the file name - you have 'created image 1.JPG' change it to 'created_image_1.JPG'