Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

I couldn't figure out what is wrong

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 24, 2010, 02:44 AM
barangist

3 posts · Jun 2010
Lightbulb I couldn't figure out what is wrong

Attachment 560

Hi Everyone,

I been struggling and reading from internet for 2 weeks in silence, about putting my blog design right. I given up and decided to seek up from the experts here.

I have attached a pic of my site. Apparently, I cannot get the background picture to "fit" exactly or center-aligned it to (What you guys see on the screen is only 2/3 of it.). How do I get picture-perfected with this one.

Secondly,there are lotsa of "space" on the Right hand side of the screen as you can see in the picture. How do I shift the right space or edit them so that readers dun have to us the horizontal scroll.

www.barangworks.com

Thanks,
Barang King

Last edited by barangist; Jun 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM.