Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to prevent the title 'Home' displaying on the home page?

Old Jan 28, 2011, 12:41 PM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
Can anyone tell me, please, how to prevent the title 'Home' displaying on a static home page -- while still keeping 'Home' as the page name and still having 'Home' in the page menu?

I still want the page titles to display on all other static pages.

Thanks!