Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

home page twice?

Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:34 AM
lostinwp

2 posts · Apr 2012
home page twice?

Hello all im totally new at wordpress and really have no idea what i am doing, that being said i have the atahualpa theme and when i installed it i have home listed twice side by side then blog, about us, contact us, etc. Any idea why home is there twice and how to fix it ?
Old Apr 25, 2012, 12:34 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you use a custom menu that will "fix" this issue or you can look at through the theme options and there is a place to remove the home link. This only shows in certain situation why there is a choice. I prefer to use the WordPress menu system for all my menus. That is in Appearance>Menus when you can drag and drop to create your menus and sub-menus. Sub-menus are created by dragging to the right.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 01:16 PM
lostinwp

2 posts · Apr 2012
thanks i'll give it a try