Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

A few minor issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2008, 06:50 PM
John

14 posts · Dec 2008
A few minor issues

Thanks for your great efforts with this theme. I'm exploring the 3.1.1 version and have some questions-

How do you remove or change the little "box" next to the links in the sidebars? I haven't been able to locate this in the options.

Is it possible to display the post counts in the sidebar next to the link, rather than below it?

I've been attempting to change the default color of the blog title in the header. Regardless of any colors that I configure for this option, the default color always is what is displayed.

In the BFA subscribe widget, is it possible to display the subscribe image links horizontally rather than vertically in the sidebar?

Lastly for now, How do you change the horizontal bar that separates the last post on the main page from the older entries link?

Great work on this theme, donation on the way!
John

www.friedgeektomato.com