Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] line spacing

Old Nov 15, 2010, 06:16 PM
PSUduckie

4 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] line spacing

I am VERY new to formatting. My question is how can I control the space between lines? I like the default "line-height: 1.4;" but I want to be able to control the spacing between each paragraph. Specifically, I do not want to bet able to hit "enter" to add space between lines or not hit it when I want a new line without more than the "1.4" default. Thank you!
Old Nov 15, 2010, 10:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can experiment with using the HTML editor or use tricks like holding the shift key when you hit enter in the visual editor so you get a line break instead of a paragraph break.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 04:11 AM
angélica

9 posts · Aug 2010
UK
Just increase. Example 1.4 to 2.0 rather a large jump for the example but you get what I mean,

Its all in the appearance-->theme-->stylesheet
Old Nov 16, 2010, 08:57 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The line height you refer to is in ATO>Body, Text, & Links>Body Style but I am not clear on what you want to be able to do.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 03:24 PM
PSUduckie

4 posts · Nov 2010
Larry, you answered my question. Thank you for the hotkey shortcut. Works like a charm!