Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

What are my options for portfolio/gallery as a page?

Old Jan 4, 2013, 11:07 AM
dgfrench

5 posts · Dec 2012
Texas
What are my options for portfolio/gallery as a page?

From what I understand, the plugin is limited to posts...is this correct? Can someone tell me what my options are?

What I have in mind is to display small images that when clicked on will pop up a full size image & the user can flip thru the gallery/portfolio.

http://thatcomputergirl.com

Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 4, 2013, 11:22 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are all sorts of plugins to do that. NextGen and even the Gallery function built into WordPress are two ways to do that. The new version of Jetpack even adds tiled galleries. Then there are the Fancy Box type plugins that open images in a modal window.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 02:57 PM
dgfrench

5 posts · Dec 2012
Texas
After some fumbling around, I think I'm on the right track...I updated Jetpack & activated the gallery & carousel options. Still wasn't quite sure how to implement it & resorted to looking in support. LOL If anyone else is trying to accomplish this, take a peek at:

http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/gallery/#