Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Please help! I switched to Atahualpa, now important Admin pages have gone blank!!!

Old Apr 23, 2009, 07:52 AM
change-junkie

2 posts · Apr 2009
Please help! I switched to Atahualpa, now important Admin pages have gone blank!!!

I hope someone can help me. I’ve switched my WP blog to Atahualpa. Now, several of the pages in my WP-ADIM have gone completely blank. They are:

1. Themes mane page
2. Theme editor page
3. Installed plugins page

I love this theme, but I want to switch back to my previous theme and play with this one “offline” for a while.

Can someone tell me how to switch back to a previous theme if my “Themes” page has bone blank?

Thanks… much appreciated.
David
Old Apr 23, 2009, 08:33 AM
change-junkie

2 posts · Apr 2009
Never mind!!! I read through some semi-related posts and found that PHP memory might be an issue. I called my provider (bluehost) and asked to bump up the PHP memory and it solved the problem.

Thanks
David