Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] ATA & Wishlist Products

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 21, 2011, 09:20 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
[SOLVED] ATA & Wishlist Products

I'm curious, has anyone got an installation of ATA 3.6.7 and Wishlist Membership? I've had it working before but they are now telling me that the reason the Registration doesn't work is the theme.

I've used ATA with this product before and no problems. I'm going to try with 3.6.4 and see what happens and if I have to revert back to the previous version of Wishlist. (They just had an upgrade)

Sleenie