Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Favicon icon only appears on the homepage but not on subpages

Old Sep 3, 2012, 11:57 PM
mattis.weiler

1 posts · Sep 2012
Favicon icon only appears on the homepage but not on subpages

Hi all
I am a big fan of the Atahualpa theme, as we use it for our website.

on our website, www.livethelanguage.cn, the favicon appears one you enter
the homepage, but disappears on all the subpages.

excerpt from the front.php:

Code:
<?php bfa_meta_tags(); ?>
<?php if ($bfa_ata['favicon_file'] != "") { ?><link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo $templateURI; ?>/images/favicon/<?php echo $bfa_ata['favicon_file']; ?>" />
On the sourcecode of ou website, it links to this file (we use W3TC + cloudflare + maxcdn)
Code:
http://ltlcdn1.ltl.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/favicon/favicon.ico
On any given subpage, it refers to this file:
Code:
rel="shortcut icon" href="<wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/favicon/favicon.ico"
We use Atahualpa 3.6.7.

Any ideas on how to get the Favicon to show up on all pages?
thanks
Old Sep 4, 2012, 04:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) there is no 'front.php' shipped with the theme
2) this is an old release - the current release is 3.7.8
You should try the new release and see if you get the same issue