Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Can You Filter Out Feeds from Recent Posts?

Old Mar 5, 2010, 10:03 AM
chrisp

18 posts · Aug 2009
I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to keep syndicated feeds (using FeedWordPress) from showing in the Recent Posts widget. I have the Widget Logic plugin installed and found some minimal instruction on adding filters.

However, not enough information for me to figure out if and how I could do this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 07:39 PM
webster

48 posts · Apr 2011
This isn't a reply, its a request for similar information;

I'd like to filter out 5 of the most recent posts (they are all on the front page) and have "Recent Posts just show 6,7,8,9,10,... etc. etc.

I will post a new thread if no answer, can't find in faq.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 03:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The plugin 'recent posts' is part of wordpress not the theme. You might want to post this at wordpress.org. I would imagine it will involve editing the plugins code.