Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page menu border help

Old Feb 9, 2009, 08:34 PM
BigG

26 posts · Feb 2009
Here's what I want to do:
borders on all sides of the page links/buttons in page menu bar, but border only on top and bottom of the bar itself, no border on the right and left edges. I have not been able to control the borders this way. Thanks for any help!
Old Feb 9, 2009, 08:37 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Add this as CSS Insert:

HTML Code:
ul.rMenu {
border-left: none;
border-right: none;
}
Old Mar 17, 2009, 12:39 PM
BigG

26 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks, that worked well for one site. Now I'm on to another and want to have no background for the bottom, right, and left of the menu.

This one is a bit more complicated because the menu has a gradient background, and there is a shadow bg image underneath the menu. So setting the borders to the same color as background won't work in this case.

Here's the blog:
http://easycarenews.com
It needs to look like this:
http://easycareinc.com

When I try to remove the side borders like you showed me in your reply it removes the right one, but the left one still has 1px. It looks like before removeing them the right border is doubled for some reason...

Not sure how to remove the bottom border, or if that's too complicated...

Thanks!