Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Body background color and image not working in IE

Old Mar 3, 2011, 03:52 PM
luciehall

2 posts · Jan 2011
Hello! The site I built using Atahualpa theme has one background color and image for the body, another for #container. The body background and color do not show in IE 6,7 or 8. I set the body style in the Body,Text and Links tab as:

background: #0B1D6E url('<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/images/background2.jpg')repeat-x 0 0;

and I set another background color and image for #container, both in the CSS inserts area like this:

#container {background: #fff url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/footer2bg.jpg) no-repeat bottom left;}

AND in Style and Configure Layout tab, like this:

background: #fff url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/footer2bg.jpg) no-repeat bottom left;

Works beautifully in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, but the html body background is all white in IE. the site is here: http://blog.santacruzspasandstoves.com.

PLease let me know of anything I could do to remedy this!! Thank you SO MUCH in advance.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 06:08 PM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by luciehall
I set the body style in the Body,Text and Links tab as:

background: #0B1D6E url('<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/images/background2.jpg')repeat-x 0 0;
Try adding a space before "repeat". See if that will work.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 06:27 PM
luciehall

2 posts · Jan 2011
O Holy Heck, that was it!!! thank you thank you thank you!