Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] error with changing the title

Old Aug 17, 2009, 02:22 PM
vishvadeep

Information [SOLVED] error with changing the title

Hi

I have started to encounter this error since upgraded to atahualpa 3.4.2 from 3.3.3.

The problem is that after publishing a new post, if i try to edit the post and change the post's title and republish the post, the title does not change. If i do the same with the post content, it changes, but the title doesnt.

Also, how can I make the Global Translator plugin work with this theme. The caching never happens even after I have changed the permissions of the folder to 777.

Please help ASAP, because there are two posts I need to change the title of.

Thanking in advance.

Vish
http://speedywap.com/

Last edited by vishvadeep; Aug 18, 2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: title
Old Aug 17, 2009, 04:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
in 3.4.2 there is now some 'Atahualpa Post Options' on the EDIT post page. When you first add apost, the info you put in the TITLE gets copied to the Atahualpa Post Option->Body Title Single Pages and Body Title Multi Post Pages. This is a feature that allpws you to have a different title depending on the page type. This is where the title is displayed from.

Subsiquent editing of the title of the post is NOT automatically updated in the 'Body Title Single Pages' and 'Body Title Multi Post Pages' it must be changed there also in order to be displayed...if you want the title the same.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 06:26 PM
vishvadeep

Hi,

I dont have any idea how i may do that or where is the option to change this new title.

Also can you please tell me how to make global translator work with this theme on.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 08:36 PM
vishvadeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
in 3.4.2 there is now some 'Atahualpa Post Options' on the EDIT post page. When you first add apost, the info you put in the TITLE gets copied to the Atahualpa Post Option->Body Title Single Pages and Body Title Multi Post Pages. This is a feature that allpws you to have a different title depending on the page type. This is where the title is displayed from.

Subsiquent editing of the title of the post is NOT automatically updated in the 'Body Title Single Pages' and 'Body Title Multi Post Pages' it must be changed there also in order to be displayed...if you want the title the same.
Hi, I figure out the title changing thing.

Last edited by juggledad; Aug 18, 2009 at 05:32 PM.