Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Keeping background image static

Old Nov 4, 2009, 10:55 AM
ajgibson

3 posts · Jun 2009
Is it possible to make my page background image (set in the Body Style section of the BODY, TEXT AND LINKS section) static so that it doesn't scroll down with the rest of the page? This would keep me from having to tile the image (which doesn't look so good).

In other words, the background image would just kind of "hover" in place while the rest of the place scrolls down. Is that possible? Thanks!
Old Mar 7, 2010, 07:36 AM
mattdinky

1 posts · Mar 2010
Greetings,

bump. I am looking for a sloution to this issue?

thanks
Matt
Old Mar 7, 2010, 11:31 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just put fixed in the url line for your background as in the following.
HTML Code:
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/bgimage.gif) no-repeat top left fixed;