Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Stop my background image from repeating keeping as a set size

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 27, 2012, 01:35 PM
feverproject

6 posts · Aug 2012
Stop my background image from repeating keeping as a set size

I am using a background image sized 1400 x 1050 which looks great until the website is loaded on a screen bigger than 1400 width were the background starts again.
Is there a way of stopping this from happening so perhaps it resizes to fit the screen as if I upload a larger background to accommodate the largest screen size, I wont end up with the same effect on the more standard screen sizes.
I started this yesterday so it the newest version of wordpress and ato. Website is www.stereotypemcr.com
I am using a fixed layout of 920px.
I have searched endlessly on the forum to no luck.
I appreciate any help and direction.