Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

Atahualpa Version 3.7.10 on WP3 Networked

Old Dec 27, 2012, 10:13 AM
revkev

1 posts · Dec 2012
Atahualpa Version 3.7.10 on WP3 Networked

Confused I am sure, or missing something, but your assistance is greatly appreciated. Attempting to set unique and individual headers for each sub-blog.

Site links removed by moderator

Both sub-blogs are showing the same header file. Not sure where to place the 'custom' files, or how to specify them in the settings for Atahualpa .

Attempted to create /kimberly-carter/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/ and /rebecca-lee/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/ but the result in a 'not found' for both sub-blogs. When I deleted the dir structures, both 'returned' displaying the one header file. The header file is currently located in /proddaughters/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header

If more information is desired, please let me know.

Your time and assistance with this issue is greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance.

~Respect
RevKev

Last edited by lmilesw; Jan 20, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:57 AM
realsol

21 posts · Jan 2013
<< Bump >>

Same problem here... Any solution to this (unique header locations)?
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:53 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sorry - this forum is for users of the Atahualpa theme.