Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Help! Sociable icons showing faded

Old Apr 15, 2009, 02:25 PM
adashofsass

8 posts · Mar 2009
I have %sociable% in my Footer and it is showing up faded, with the icons only becoming bright when the mouse hovers over them.

I have tried removing the color and background of the Footer but the icons are still faded.

How can I keep the icons in the Footer (or alternatively, place at the bottom of the Body box) appear at their normal colors?

Thanks so much!!

- Kate
http://adashofsass.com
Old Apr 15, 2009, 07:09 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That's supposed to be a feature, not a bug

At HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Insert, add

HTML Code:
.sociable-hovers {
    opacity: 1;
    -moz-opacity: 1;
    filter: alpha(opacity=100);
}
Old Apr 15, 2009, 07:21 PM
adashofsass

8 posts · Mar 2009
Hi Flynn ...

Thanks for your fast help! You are so awesome. :-)

I added the code you wrote to the CSS Insert section, but it didn't seem to fix it. The icons are still faded. Any ideas?
Old Apr 15, 2009, 07:35 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Uncheck "Use CSS" at the Sociable settings page (the settings page of the plugin). There are more tips like this to better align these plugins (Sociable, WP-Print, etc...) with the theme at Theme Options -> Page Info Items

Or, add !important to the CSS Insert

.sociable-hovers {
opacity: 1 !important;
-moz-opacity: 1 !important;
filter: alpha(opacity=100) !important;
}
Old Apr 16, 2009, 06:45 AM
adashofsass

8 posts · Mar 2009
Thanks so Flynn!!! That worked perfectly!!!