Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

header image layout problem

Old Apr 7, 2012, 11:09 AM
jtown

14 posts · Dec 2011
Colorado
header image layout problem

hello
my header looks great an fits fine in chrome and fire fox but in IE it cut each end off about 200px
tried changing the fluid% and run a fixed width. Not sure what to try next.
also I am using IE8.
the web site if you need to see it is bodyteez.com
thanks
j
Old Apr 7, 2012, 01:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Looks fine to me in all browsers in including IE8