Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Change Background Color on Homepage and all next pages,categories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 16, 2009, 10:45 PM
shus

38 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] Change Background Color on Homepage and all next pages,categories

I use this codes by "juggledad"
I put it at window "Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts".

1.---------------------
body.home td#middle {
background: #red;
}
body.home.paged td#middle {
background: #yellow;
}
----------------------
But only BG-colour of homepage have changed.
All paged pages have Main BG.

2.---------------------------------------
div.category-red-wine {background: #red;}
div.category-books {background: #blue;}
div.category-white-wine {background: #yellow;}
-----------------------------------------
No results.

P.S Be patient, pls, I am beginner.

-----------------------------------
NOTE by Juggledad: The use of #yellow or #red works in some browsers and not in others, so use eithor the color name without the # or the hex RGB value with the # ie '#00FF44'

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 23, 2009 at 08:05 AM.