Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Post Image in Excerpt

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 12, 2012, 11:11 PM
sriraam

10 posts · Mar 2012
Post Image in Excerpt

Hello,

I have put images in my post, i can see the images in single post, but i would like to display the same image in home (index) Page in excerpt.

Please let me know how to do that.

Thanks
Sriraam

Bookmarks