Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Update to Atahualpa 3.7.10 and Export Settings from Older Version

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 6, 2013, 02:43 PM
treeplant

35 posts · Mar 2010
Update to Atahualpa 3.7.10 and Export Settings from Older Version

I am currently running Atahualpa 3.4.6 on WP 2.9.2.

I am going to update to Atahualpa 3.7.10 and WP 3.5.1
(I have your recommendations for updating from the Forum)
I did the update recently to several other site, but those were Atahualpa versions that allowed export of settings, so it went fine.

Since this version of Atahualpa does not allow export of settings,
is there some way of getting the settings from the older version to the new version
without doing a screen snap of every single screen, and then manually entering everything over from scratch? That will take forever?