Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] WPML & Atahualpa -> How to place a horizontal language switch in the header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 3, 2011, 09:12 AM
Flavio

5 posts · Jul 2011
[SOLVED] WPML & Atahualpa -> How to place a horizontal language switch in the header

Hi

I am copying a question I also posted on WPML forum, hope I can get help from one side or another

I am using the latest current versions of WP (3.1.4), Atahualpa (3.6.7) and WPML (2.3.2 - CMS commercial version).

Actually the main reason for upgrading to the commercial version of WPML, was that I hoped I could get more options to integrate the switch within the theme... but I can't see any change in the available options. Did I miss anything?

Anyway... my goal is... to place the language switch as in this site: http://www.pietvanoostrum.com/en/ ie. in the header area (Menu 1) floating at the right. The switch is horizontal (like in the "standard footer" which one can choose in WPML settings).

If you can help, please, I need a truly "step-by-step" guide... I am far from being a literate in CSS!

Anyone can help? Thank you!