Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Ghost in the center column - padding won't work.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 22, 2011, 05:34 PM
kristur

11 posts · Mar 2011
Iceland
[SOLVED] Ghost in the center column - padding won't work.

Hello

Setting up a new site using latest wp + atahualpa 3.6.7. No plugins active at this time.
I should note that I went to the styles folder and imported one of the default styles.

I've been doing some basic tweaks; php5 (1and1 hosting), rotating images in header (applied BUGFIX 367-01: Odd effects when 'CSS: Compress' = 'Yes').

Then I went to center column style and added 2 lines, I wanted to change the background color and do some padding to the left.
Currently it looks like this:
background: #ffffff;
padding-left: 20px

The padding does not work and the background color only worked when placed before the padding...

Any ideas would be appreciated.