Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Problem after updating to 3.6.7: Invalid argument applied

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 31, 2011, 05:15 PM
DavidVanK

5 posts · Aug 2011
Problem after updating to 3.6.7: Invalid argument applied

Recently I have updated my updated my Atahualpa theme to 3.6.7 (I don't know anymore what the previous version was, I believe 2.x.x). The updating went fine, until I imported the settings I implemented in my old installation. I then got the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/fcdb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 59

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /www/htdocs/fcdb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_get_options.php on line 452

I had made a back-up, but when I deleted the new Atahualpa folder and put back the back-up I made (not the clean install, but with my custom settings), I got the same error!

The errors seem to refer to variables starting with bfa. The first one refers to $bfa_ata_extra_widget_areas, the second one to $bfa_ata. I am no pro in php, but to me it looks like the problem is that these variables are no arrays, although this is asked for by the code (given the 'foreach'-statement. I however could not find where these variables can be found, so I could not test this.

Can someone help me?