Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Posts don't display in center column

Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:27 PM
DUhlig

2 posts · Aug 2009
Posts don't display in center column

Hi Everyone,

I'm 100% new to this and don't know what to look for with regard to a solution. The theme seems to have installed OK. Content I added to the sidebar displays properly. But the following displays in the center column:

Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_page_links('Top'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Top'); ?>
id="post-">
','
'); ?> ','
'); ?> ',''); ?> ',''); ?> '.__('Pages:','atahualpa').'',''); ?> ',''); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Middle'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Bottom'); ?> Archives Pages: */ bfa_archives_page('
','
'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_page_links('Bottom'); ?>

Any guidance would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Daria
Old Aug 13, 2009, 05:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you mess with the options at ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN?

Ppress the red 'Reset Settings' button at the bottom of the page (the 'Style & edit CENTER COLUMN' page) and try the site again.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 06:27 PM
DUhlig

2 posts · Aug 2009
I did try that, to no avail. I uninstalled the theme, reinstalled it, and then, because it somehow kept settings from the previous install, reset all the theme options.

Previously, I'd changed settings to make the blog 2 columns. There already was a widget installed from a previous theme. That's the content that displayed on the sidebar. After I removed it, the rest of the content that apparently should've been to begin with there appeared, but the center column still has the code.

Thanks again,
Daria
Old Aug 14, 2009, 03:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What versionof wp and atahualpa?
What is the URL
Does the default theme work