Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Can't reformat pages/posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 26, 2011, 05:54 PM
timhoeffel

9 posts · Dec 2010
Can't reformat pages/posts

I'm trying to refresh the content on my pages/posts. Unfortuneately I can not get all the paragraphs to space properly. Some do, some don't. I've tried adding "</p>" and "&nbsp;" to the html at the end of the paragraphs. But it doesn't save. Add to that the visual editor shows one thing and the page shows another. I typed in some new material at the top of one page in the visual editor and the formatting stayed in those paragraphs, but the rest of the page won't format correctly. Don't have a clue what's not working. The site is betterpainting.net. I'n using 3.7.1 on WP 3.2

Thanks in advance!