Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] 2 Issues: Removing link from header icon and blog title

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 9, 2010, 10:13 AM
jpbhatt

2 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] 2 Issues: Removing link from header icon and blog title

I am completely new to web design and struggling with two issues:

Removing the embedded link in my header logo image and blog title. I would like to make this point to my actual home page that i created in 'pages' and not the post page.

I would also like to remove the post page as the main page and make it a separate page all together.

I hope this even makes sense.

Please help.

Thanks