Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How can I place a rotating/clickable slideshow (SWF etc.) in homepage header (only) ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 5, 2009, 10:52 AM
viewdesigninc

35 posts · Mar 2009
How can I place a rotating/clickable slideshow (SWF etc.) in homepage header (only) ?

I've tried editing the "rotating header image" PHP file. But without much PHP experience it's hard to know where to try edits/insertions. Could someone post a snippet of code that shows where one would try putting a file referencing/calling a hosted SWF file, for instance. Also, what is the html that gets inserted to call a SWF file?

I've tried vSlider, no luck. I've tried NextGen gallery, no luck. Same with Dynamic Headers plugin.

Can someone show me a working rotating, clickable slideshow, and how to get it into my Atahualpa header of my homepage? What I also need is a snippet of the actual code showing what and where it gets inserted.

URL: www.viewdesigninc.com