Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Activating the third column for widgets

Old May 10, 2011, 12:26 PM
ajclark15

1 posts · May 2011
Activating the third column for widgets

I am using a theme called soccer football theme 1.0 by elitethemes.net and it is stated as a 3 column theme. However in the third column I cannot change the widgets so only the search and archive widget are displayed. My domain is http://www.thatsagoal.com.
I want to alter the third column so I can add widgets for advertising as I have done with column one but I cannot find any answer as to how to do this.
Please Help!!!
Old May 10, 2011, 12:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Love to help, but this forum is for the 'Atahualpa' theme. I suggest you contact your theme's author.