Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

pagnation broken on single page after upgrade to 3.6.x

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24, 2011, 05:27 PM
johanM

16 posts · Jun 2010
pagnation broken on single page after upgrade to 3.6.x

Hello,

I am wondering if my problem is theme related, I had <!--nextpage> on a single page as it works correctly on ata 3.5.3, but not 3.6.1 or 3.6.4. The pagination seem works, but the permalinkfor page 1 on 3.6.x is not generated regardless which page I clicked, I manually added wp_link_pages() to the theme option center content it doesn't resolve the link problem either. The html code is always like

Code:
<p class="post-pagination"><strong>Pages:</strong> 1 <a href="/mainpage/2/">2</a> <a href="/mainpage/3/">3</a>...</p>
there is never a page 1 link generated. It could be the conflict between ata 3.6.x and wp 3.1, because I switched between twenty-ten and k2 as well as switch back to 3.5.3 and the pagination works on the same page but not both 3.6.1 and 3.6.4.

Does anyone know which theme file to look for? Thanks.